1/29/14

Study your imagination.






It honestly feels so nice to have more than two pictures to post for my outfits. I hope you guys are as excited as I am to have full on shoots of my outfits again. Having a second job during the busiest season of the year definitely takes a toll on you. But I don't want to bore you guys. Anyway I really enjoyed shooting in this outfit, it was comfortable and fun! I also really enjoyed this scenery. I saw it while driving and I knew it was perfect for this outfit!! Hope everyone is having a good week! 

Lush Crop Top // Urban Outfitters Shorts // Modtex Platforms 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the floral top :)
    I just started following your blog and I follow you on instagram, if you can please check my blog out, genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect! I love how you contrast floral top wit rock n roll bottom.

    www.ddressed.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete