3/7/14

90s Grunge






Hello my little fashion monsters! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who follows my blog and keeps up with my posts I really appreciate all of the positive feedback! It's such a humbling feeling to know that I can inspire others through fashion and I hope I can continue to do so! 
This whole look was inspired by 90s grunge (surprise surprise) Everything about this screams 90s, from the velvet high waisted skirt to the oversized denim jacket, the half up do hairstyle, Docs, and the jewelry. Every piece in this outfit helps it tie together. It's so crazy to me that with just adding certain jewelry or shoes or doing your hair a certain way can make a whole look come together! Have a fun but safe weekend loves! xxo

Vintage Levis Denim Jacket // Forever 21 Crushed Velvet Skirt //  Dr. Martens Boots

2 comments:

  1. I love this look and the velvet on you!

    always,
    genesis<3

    genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this look especially the doc martins

    Withlovebanke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete