10/21/13

DONT KITT AROUND.







I am obsessed with high waisted anything and when I came across these shorts I fell in love. They are super comfortable and the fit is great! This outfit is great for a casual day out or even a nice dinner outing! As for me I wore it to a CafĂ© date. This kitty shirt is my all time favorite, I'm a dog person for sure but the fact that he is wearing a bow tie is just to die for! Of course for jewelry I wore my typical gold necklace and this awesome new gold chain cuff. I can't wait until fall weather is finally here to stay! Its my favorite season after all :) 
Have a wonderful week and don't forget to vote for me on www.starcentralmagazine.com for fashionista of the month- october edition! 

Hat: H&M
Necklace: H&M
Cuff: Forever 21
Shirt: Forever 21 
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Wanted

No comments:

Post a Comment