10/24/13

PINK TIMBERLANDS.









I was looking through some of my older close the other day and I came across this floral romper and it's absolutely perfect! I've been looking for a floral dress but this will do. I like that its somewhat baggy which obviously makes it super comfortable, and the colors are great! I tried pairing it with a loose cardigan but I can never resist leather. To me leather goes with everything and it makes any outfit more edgy. This actually was the first time I've worn my pink Tims and I think that there was no better outfit to pair them with! I hope you guys enjoyed this outfit! Have a wonderful friday I have lots of errands to run for the halloween party I'm hosting tomorrow.. hope everyone is getting into the spirit!

Jacket: H&M
Romper: Forever 21
Shoes: Timberlands 

No comments:

Post a Comment