10/30/13

LAST TIME BEST TIME BETTER THAN MY NEXT TIME.







This vest was an awesome thrift find and I can't get over how perfect it is! This look is probably one of my favorites because it's so simple yet the details of it stand out. I also found my high waisted shorts when I was thrifting and I adore them! They are my all time favorite/ go to shorts. I love the fit and the color, everything about them is just perfect. I paired them with the vest because each piece is individually unique and they complement each other. I need to invest in more ripped sheer tights I like the grungy touch it gives my outfits. Anyway I have a busy weekend ahead of me and I can't wait to finally be 21!! I will share my adventures with you all, have a great hump day!  

Beanie: Neff
Shorts: Wrangler 
Shoes: Dr. Martens 

No comments:

Post a Comment