11/4/13

FALL IS IN THE AIR.









Fall is my all time favorite season for multiple reasons. I love the weather and the gloomy days, the colors are phenomenal, I love that the leaves on the trees change colors. It really is a beautiful season. So I figured what better way to express fall in my outfit than to wear a burgundy pleather skirt! I kept it simple by adding a black shirt because I wanted all the focus on the skirt and the coat. Obviously I love thigh high socks so any opportunity I get I wear them! This coat is one of my favorites mostly because I bought it in New York last year when visiting and also because of the colors and the fit. I hope you all enjoy this outfit. Have a great monday! 

Coat: Top Shop
Skirt: Forever 21
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Wanted 

No comments:

Post a Comment