11/7/13

VIP.










I am really attracted to shirts that have a jersey look for some reason. This is obviously why I love this shirt it reminds me of a hockey jersey. You've seen other jersey shirts I've posted. I love the bagginess and length of the shirt its super comfortable and perfect for colder days. This military green beanie was bought in an army store in New York last year and it's probably one of my favorites except for the fact that it's made out of wool and it's itchy as hell!  I feel like I have been talking a lot about New York lately but it's only because I miss it and wish to live there someday! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week! 

Don't forget to go vote for me to become fashionista of the month on www.starcentralmagazine.com Just type in fashionista of the month on the search bar and click on the October Edition! Thanks in advance love you all! 

Necklace: H&M
Shirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Timberlands

No comments:

Post a Comment