12/10/13

ALL EYEZ ON ME.










The day has come that I finally get to show off my amazing Jeffrey Campbells with you all. My obsession over these are on another level! I have never been a huge fan of platforms or let alone shoes with heels but something about these scream my name.. Besides the fact that they are incredibly comfortable I kind of like being a couple inches taller. I'm only 5'3 and even with these on I barely meet eye to eye with average height peeps. I decided to wear these with this Tupac cut off tee and shimmered cardi shirt because I like the high fashion street look it gives it. Everything I'm wearing in this outfit was bought while thrifting. I love when I come across great finds. I recently found a thrift store in Downtown Fullerton and they carry a lot of vintage name brands. I can definitely say I will spend most of my time there! Hope you guys love this outfit as much as I do! 

Jacket: Mix It
Cardi: Modtex
Shirt: Modtex
Shoes: Jeffrey Cambpells (nasty gal)
Necklace: Nasty Gal 

No comments:

Post a Comment