12/4/13

CAMO JACKET.


















Okay so lets talk about this perfectly amazing camo jacket. It's probably one of my favorite clothing pieces that I own. I am so happy that I get to share it with you guys finally! I bought it at a flea market in Brooklyn almost a year ago and that is why I love it even more. It's one of a kind. I have styled it so many different ways but this outfit is my favorite by far for many reasons.. To start these shoes are so fabulous! I love how the burgundy compliments the greens in the jacket. And well leather is always my go to for bottoms. These you've seen before in a outfit I posted before. I decided to wear this grey muscle tee in specific because of the color and the design on the shirt, it gives the outfit more of a street look. I wore this on a casual day to grab lunch on a nice fall day.. I've been working so much lately so any opportunity I get to shoot I do(which isn't very often) I promise once this season is over I will be posting way more often! 
Also I am thinking about giving my blog a face lift, what do you guys think I should do? Comment for ideas! Happy hump day! xo

Necklace: H&M
Camo Jacket: Brooklyn Flea Market
Shirt: Top Shop
Leggings: Forever  21
Shoes: Shellys London



2 comments:

  1. Love your style, love your blog!!!!

    http://life-fashion-freedom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're sense of style is so interesting.

    ReplyDelete