11/14/13

VELVET TOP.









Not only am I in love with these shorts but I actually got them on sale! Theres no better feeling than to find exactly what you're looking for than finding them on sale. I had been looking for gray acid washed shorts and I love that these ones are distressed at the bottom and have rips on them. They are the perfect definition of high waisted shorts! I paired it with this velvet top because lately 
I've been obsessing over velvet. I found this one while thrifting and its so beyond perfect. I definitely loved the combination of these two pieces. Oh and let's not forget about this completely amazing necklace that was gifted to me. It is to die for .. You can find it at www.brighton.com check them out their stuff is awesome! Hope you enjoyed this outfit! 

A special thank you to everyone who voted for me to become fashionista of the month on Star Central Magazine, I won!! All your dedication and votes really came through! This is a huge stepping stone for me and I appreciate everyones love and support! My article will be up soon so keep posted! 

Shirt: Pierre Cardin
Necklace: Brighton 
Shorts: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Madden Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment