11/21/13

YELLOW FLANNEL.











I bought this dress a little while ago for a concert that I went to and I loved it so much I decided to do a shoot with it. I wore it a little different this time. This long baseball shirt is the perfect street style dress. I mean how much more street can it get? I tried going for an old school Hip Hop/90's look with this outfit. I added the bandana and Timberlands to give it the rugid look. This yellow flannel is probably my favorite flannel that I own. I literally find a way to wear it all the time. I'm just a little obsessed with the color yellow lately. I have no idea why. I hope everyone enjoys this outfit! xo 

Head Piece: Bandana
Dress: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Timberlands

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you mixed the timberlands!

    http://www.juicyguile.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete