11/27/13

VINTAGE PLAID AND SUEDE.











This outfit has a holiday feel to it. I chose to put these colors together because of fall obviously and because thanksgiving is right around the corner. I found this perfectly amazing jacket while thrifting and it is honestly one of a kind. I knew when I bought it I would obsess over it. Its a little hard to see the colors in full effect because of the material so I hope the close up picture helps to see them. I love every single piece in this outfit and wouldn't change one bit of it. I overlapped suede as you can see. At first I was a little iffy on it but it actually turned out perfect. I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving.. I'll be spending mine at both jobs unfortunately. xoxo 

Hat: H&M
Jacket: Dry Goods(vintage)
Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: Winlit(vintage)
Shoes: Cathy Jean(vintage)

1 comment: